Email Newsletters Tips
Qualitatively compiled email newsletter is the key to your
company’s success. Many people might think that making email
newsletter is the simplest task. Actually it’s not as simple as you
suppose. There’s a number of pitfalls, which must be taken into
consideration. It’s a vital problem, especially if you are running a
small business, need to attract new customers, or keep in touch with
your patrons. An appealing newsletter may enhance your credibility
and considerably increase sales.
Before creating a newsletter, you must decide how often you will
send your newsletters – weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. the next
thing you need is an appealing graphic design. You can find
something really captivating on the Internet. There is a great
number of companies that provide free newsletter templates.
The following 10 tips on email newsletter will help you to make your
way in the new field of email marketing.
- The first rule runs – send your newsletters only to those people
who requested it. Otherwise your email marketing campaign will be
- It is preferable to add a sign-up form to your website. This form
should be easily visible, and must contain several fields – name,
email address, and preferences.
- Your customers will trust you, if you will place a link to your
- The first message you should send to your new customer is a
welcome message, which should contain information about what your
customer will receive in future and how he/she can unsubscribe.
- From time to time include a short reminding that they requested
your newsletters. It may sound like this “Thank you for subscribing,
- Don’t use words in subject line that are used by spammers. It may
- You will win your customers’ favor if you include your physical
address and phone number in your message.
- Keep information about your subscribers. You will need it in case
of spam complaint.
- Never put off spam complaints. Reply immediately including your
subscriber's sign-up information and your response.